Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Perakness / Jakunness

  1. Using some sort of pneumatic rules, German buses lean down to pavements when they stop, so passengers doesn't have to literally climb into them. It's quite unnoticeable actually, but as I first rode on one, I had these damn heavy baggages, and I actually hold on to them to prevent them from sliding. And though most Germans are polite, a few actually laughed seeing me lugging those bags on the bus and in the subway. Damn you schweinehunde :P
  2. I don't know if it's a case of trust, but you don't have to show your tickets when you ride a bus or a train. Only if you got unlucky will there be an inspector. Oh yes, and after 9 pm too.
  3. You have to open the door yourself upon getting out from trains.
  4. The distance of two subway stations are really close, not even a six-minute walk if you don't count waiting to cross roads. Buang karan je naik. Duh
  5. Where there is no traffic light for pedestrians, walk confidently across a road and cars will be panting to stop. Even as you wait on the pavement, hesitating, they WILL stop. Do not even worry of getting hit. :P
  6. I went into a fitting room. However, the door ends knee-length, and there's a round hole the size of your face on the door. You can even see people passing. Terus x jadi try baju. Haha. But not all fitting rooms are so. Most are closed with curtains. And though it's something I should have been used to, I still am a little bit suprised seeing a boy and a girl get out/in a fitting room together. :)
  7. Upon stepping into a shop: "Guten Tag! Hallo!" - cheerily, upon leaving "Danke! Tschus!" even more cheerily! Mesra nya!
  8. On sunny days, my lecturer doesn't give us homework.
  9. It really really really really irks me that the Germans did not use water during istinjak. LOL.
  10. Suprisingly. It takes less time than what I thought to get used to being here. And I think I'm slowly turning into an European. Why? Because I stopped converting euros into MYR each time I went shopping. Result is, I did not hesitate too much before buying. It's quite dangerous, though. :)

No comments:

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...