Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 31 March 2010

I hate dentists.

I took out the stitches this morning. This evening I was brushing my teeth and felt something unfamiliar at the place where my upper left wisdom tooth should be residing happily before it was forced to premature extinction.

there is a broken piece of teeth there.

a remnant of something that would have never been there.

and the dentistS didn't see it.

I hate them. If my future husband is a dentist he'd better start thinking of another career possibility, because I just might hate him.

No comments:

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...