Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 25 July 2010

none. though it would help if you approve my friend request on facebook

we are advised to jot down our thoughts on pieces of paper so that it won't clutter our minds. i find it irritating, really, because it's always hard to find a pen at hand when i thought of something, and my handphone's always out of reach every single time.

on friday i was cleaning my ears (something i do everytime i got out fromthe showers, mind you) when i thought the little piece of cotton bud got stuck in my ear. well, one end of the stick was empty. i really thought so. i tried to fork it out but i could feel it went in deeper. so i went to friends for help and they told me they saw nothing, and we were rushing to class and there was nothing i could do about it at that time.
i was freaking paranoid the whole day all through class, and i could simply feel the bud in my ear everytime i swallowed.
that afternoon i went back and saw the piece of cotton sitting serenely on my bed, white and guiltless.

kim kardashian named her chihuahua princess. i know its a girl, but that's so uncreative.

there's just no end to the tutorials. and i only have two assignments at the moment but they freaking nag at the back of my mind and it's making me uneasy.

sunday morning rain doesn't fall, but in the afternoon it does. and coffee is always heavenly.

No comments:

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...