Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 15 July 2011

I forgot the clever title I composed for this entry last night before going to sleep.

I can not sleep if I don't read beforehand. Even after getting drowsy and having the lights off, there are still some things I couldn't free my mind from and end up mulling over. Many nights I spend with re-enacting life scenes, in which I had better responses to conversations and looked cooler. Heh. Other times were devoted to stories, most of it spin-offs from dramas or happenings around me. Like last night, I had Voldemort attacking me in front of a cinema. He rushed from inside the halls and pointed his wand at me screaming Avada Kedavra (to no effect, of course). When I stood my ground he blinked and cocked his head in surprise (in sync with the need of today's aegyo); I merely wiggled my forefinger at him and said "No killings in cinemas, please," in the most teacher-like manner possible.

Many other nights I spend with making mental blog entries in my head, all pretty and amusing and ready to be typed in the next day. Sadly, always, when a turned-on, already-connected-to-the-internet computer is within reach, I forgot my arguments. Recomposing them makes the end result turn so boring and predictable, so I dropped the effort altogether, and postponed it to the next time, when the cycle repeats.

No comments:

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...