Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 27 January 2012

flashes of images in my brain can be described in thousands of words but my vocabulary is limited

7 billion people on earth. Everyday you walk, every day people pass by. Each time there isn't but fractions of seconds that two pairs of eyes met and acknowledge it's owner's presence, before their brains forgot them again.

Look at me while I look at you
and then
we go on ahead.

You can look at me as I look at you
and only in those two seconds
will I acknowledge you.

Look at me as I look at you
Now turn back to your partner
She's been trying to talk.

I know
and I know you know
That we are stealing glances.

edit: I saw this on tumblr, but it came from 9gag. -_-!

2 comments:

Feezah Hanimoon said...

ejad. ntah kenapa aku rasa poem ni macam nk describe hati yang berbunga2 ja. haha.

zartezaty said...

haha. takde ah. being checked out while checking ppl out is fun la tapik! bole kot consider bunga2. haha. sorry mun, hg mesti tunggu aku cita pasal sg lagi kan

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...