Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 8 February 2013

I guess I should've just updated the last post but I don't want to. Haha i want more counts

So a female singer broke up with her boyfriend and expressed her ache. What interested me was the comments. A lot was supporting her, telling the others not to judge. Other people mocked. A lot of men left "don't be sad, I'm here' comments lol
But this shows how people actually react to your expression of your problems, right? She's a public figure, so of course reactions to her are also public. If i were to post about my own feelings online, not a lot would comment, but they would have an opinion about that post, though I'm sure most would keep it to themselves.
Let's assume every one had gone through a break up. Or a heart ache. Or lost something. Or a dead pet. People would want to whine, to drop a tear. I surely cried when my pet rabbit died! Boo hoo. Anyway. You would want words of comfort. Look at babies. They screamed their lungs out until an adult comes and fuss over them. That's our nature. But right now we're not babies anymore. We need comforting, true. But one should avoid excessiveness.

1 comment:

adham said...

For me this is damn if you do, damn if you doesn't.

Let say if she broke up and she didn't say anything at all, carry on business as usual. People will be asking questions.Media fold will chase her for comment. If she refuse to say anything people will say she is 'sombong'. Some blog comment-er will say she is cold and heartless

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...