Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 14 March 2014

There will be more to come...

I got into class on Wednesday and taught the rowdy crowd as usual. When some of them are doing an exercise, I went around the class and noticed a student telling his friend off: "Cikgulah! Cikgu!" And then the friend shoved something under the desk. I went. And saw it was a comic book. Lawak Kampus, nasib baik tak hentai.
So I took the comic and put it away in my handbag, thinking of returning it after class. Yang tuan punya tu dah marah dah. Cakap, mahal ok, kau bayar balik. I went on with class as usual. At the end of class, biasalah students came and help with packing up, the girls nak salam cium tangan lagi plak tu so huru-haralah.
The day went on and it's only until early evening that I remembered about the comic. And I noticed one thing: as I put and take things in and out of my handbag during the day, I have not seen the comic at all. A student must have taken it out. I was really angry. Angry sebab they dared to open my bag and take it out without me knowing. It's not mine, but it is still stealing. And I was really really angry so I resolved to bring them in front of the GPK HEM.
Pagi ni kelas dengan diorang. I was a nervous wreck. I did not know what to do. I did not want to tell anybody but I wanted advice, and the teachers I wanted to talk to wasn't in their room so I had to see somebody I feel comfortable with. So I went and asked. But the teacher went on and asked another teacher so news got round like that.
After class this morning, I called the two of them to my desk and I went on with the questioning. Tapi tak setel. I called them to the teachers' room. The moment diorang sampai, I said, let's go see Ust. Wan. Terus budak tu nangis.

Anyway in the end aku pun nangis jugak kahkahkah.

No comments:

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...