Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 21 March 2009

Ramdomeness

I have absolutely nothing to write about today. Usually I have at least one little point to write about, but today I am taking my chances. Because I find other people (not you, of course) just yap away at their blogs posting entries with no relevant contents whatsoever, and they're not ashamed of it. So I am going to try one post and see if I don't delete it in the near future.

  1. Can we wash clothes using seawater? Will it dry stiff? Is it enough? We know that there are minerals in it, will it then corrode the material? What if you live on boats? Do you have to turn back to shore every week to pick the laundry up?
  2. Last week in German class, we were asked to draw our dream home. And I drew what crossed first into my mind, a cute cottage with four legs. It can move, OK. But mind you, I don't have imagination so rich, I took the idea from an Enid Blyton story. You know, the storybooks you can buy for RM9.90. But price has gone up, they cost RM12.90 now.
  3. Afterwards we were asked to stand in front of the class and promote our houses to others, and make them rent it. Dammit. Dahlaa aku mengarut. Anyways. Being the cool person that I am, I went and told them about my house. I even threw in a Navigator (so the sleeping inhabitants wouldn't get lost when the house wanders about) and a balancing system from Ferrari (so your things doesn't get thrown about inside). And I gave a special offer, too, ein einmaliges Angebot at RM50 per month for rent.
  4. Believe it or not, nobody wants to rent my house. The idiots. One would think they'd scramble for the offer. Imagine spending nothing for fuel!
  5. But maybe because I kutuked their houses before. Heh. Karma is so true.
  6. Once I called my classmates an 'Affe', the other time 'geil' in front of my German lecturer (she just laughed until her face turned all red) and my friends were too lazy to open a dictionary at that time. So I managed to get away and they could do nothing but stare at me reproachfully. Sorry, mates. Tee hee hee.
  7. I always want new clothes. I couldn't stop myself. Well, I could, when I have no more money laa of course.
  8. People used to call me 'gemuk', 'tembam', 'chubby', 'debab' etc. No point telling me now that I'm not because it got to me already. Anyway. Sometimes in front of the mirror I believe that these people are stupid. Ha ha. I know anyway that I'm not that fat, but on me there's still some excess baggage. So let me jog. And pray that I'll be kurus. ;)
Enough crap already. Hey, suprisingly, this satisfies me. Ba ha ha!

No comments:

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...