Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Random Thoughts Part II

  1. I was bitten tonight but sadly not by Edward Cullen. My roomate lost all sanity as she bit me, and I carry now a not-so-lovely bite mark on my arm.
  2. I am the first to have finished my homework tonight. Yes. Homework. I want to get away from this foundation year as soon as possible - I want to call them homework assignments. It was getting duller, as you might have experienced when you go through four years of preparation programme while at the same time repeating everything.
  3. I read once that the more intelligent people listen to U2 and Radiohead. So in my efforts to be a little less shallow (like Faris once put it), I would like recommendations on tracks from these two musicmakers. Hehe. Not exactly that reason by the way - but I want to experience new music. Usually when I did these efforts on my own I tend to crinkle my nose at the song I found - they were not exactly to my liking.
  4. My classmates and I, we are so going to burn in hell when we die.
  5. There are usually a lot of differences between what I say and what I mean.
  6. If there is a way to escape from this continuous thirst, I will do it gladly.

2 comments:

pech said...

nama aku jugak naik.dem u!
haha..xnah tau pon pasaldgr u2 ngn radiohead tu.aku dl best of u2 hr tu, xbest pon.

aku dgr without you, tu pon sbb org rekemen.
radiohead plak lagu creep ja aku dgr

zartezaty said...

dem u back! wahaha

aku bace manetah dulu.

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...