Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Writer's Block

I have actually a lot of things to post here. But as I turned on my computer (which means instant log in into Facebook) I forgot everything. And my single track mind plus faulty memory did not allow for much mental notes.

Well. Wer A sagt, muss B sagen. So let's randomly start talking about something which has been nagging my mind since a few months ago, when a group of friends introduced me to it.

The Arrival of Antichrist.

I first watched the series downloaded from YouTube, and before I scared myself too much I stopped. It was quite confusing, all a mix of checkered floors, Dajjal, the Freemasons and their New World Order, the 13 stairs, Starbucks and Madonna. Of course, all these are not exactly new, some facts we have known for quite some time, but minus the hidden meaning. Symbols are everywhere! Basically, it involves this group of people who claims that they are waiting for the arrival of the Antichrist, a tremendous power who is the Dajjal himself. They worship him, they believe he will be the one who will rule the world and they, who believe in him, had been preparing for this arrival since thousands of years.

Of course, Muslims believe too in the rise of Dajjal, and also of Imam Mahdi and the second coming of our Prophet Isa A.S. But as we prepare for the upcoming doomsday and the eternal afterlife, these worshippers prepare on the rising of the DJ.* They placed energy-absorbing pyramids at certain places in the whole world, by which they believe that when the last pyramid is built in place, they will unite all the energy and explode at the place where the DJ will be born. I'm not good at describing, you may just imagine Genesis. Or easier even, the creation of stars. And that is why the symbol of the Freemasons (like I've known it from a few years before, correct me if I'm wrong) is a triangle - actually depicting a pyramid - with a single eye inside. As we all know, You-Know-Who is said to have only one eye.

The form of this eye, however, is not clear whether physically or not. I heard, once, that the former US President Mr. George W. Bush was also a DJ. Adeh. They say because he had only one eye for something - power to rule - and his ability to be so evil and merciless, he was the DJ. In these stream of videos, however, Mr. Bush is actually also a worshipper. It told the story of September 11th. Bush was visiting a kindergarten at that fateful time, reading a book to the children. Funnily he read it upside-down. It turned out that the book was special, and as he was reading he was saying mantras known only by the worshippers. Quite Quatsch, I know. But Prescott Bush was member of the Black Brotherhood, so?

And there was Madonna, too, the most prominent and well-known of worshippers. World sees her as a devout Kabbalah - a Jewish. Tapi sini lain plak, she is depicted as a worshipper of DJ, she includes elements of the foundation in almost every dance move, stage performance and music video she have. But as I am too lazy to read on the subject, I will not elaborate on her.

What else. Hmm. The world is in the hands of only one group of people, that fact I assume is a common knowledge (I'm talking economy here - currency, world bank - the usual stuff). And they are also behind this. What irritates me the most is the Freemasons. I thought they wanted only money and power! Little did I know.
And in our beloved harmless little country - you see any big pyramids anywhere? Yessssss. Schade, though. I love that place. And you know, the egyptian figures are also part of the project.

A friend of mine once said to me:
If we really boycott, what would we eat? What do we do? Balik zaman batukah? Doing everything the ancient way?
I was quite struck at that time. He was quite right in a sense. Wait2, I know you don't agree with me. There is a lot we can do if we tried, yes, true, correct. Frankly speaking, I don't rely too much on all these boycotting. So I say now, everything must be in moderation. We must be able to control ourselves, not get carried away (even FB, OK, Ezaty?).

I am not pious, but with all my heart, I believe.

*When I was younger we nicknamed him The DJ because we believed if you keep repeating his name, it's like you are calling upon him. Because speech is also a part of prayers. And I am still quite afraid to this day. :)

No comments:

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...