Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 14 August 2009

What a Small World We Are Living In!

I did some profile-jumping at Facebook just now and found out that most of the people on my friends list are in some way or other connected to me, let it be that I have never even heard of them before.

For example.

I am friends with A. I have a crush on C. Both of them are on Fb.
A went to school with B. He told me B is very cute. So out of gatalness, I added B as a friend on Fb. One night when I couldn't sleep, I viewed all the 234 of B's pictures. And I saw that B is actually is in the same university with C's girlfriend! Lame to you, maybe, but to me it's schoking!

I have a classmate, D, her ex-boyfriend is E. I have a friend, F, we were once classmates. Again, all of them are on Fb. I never knew E, chatted with him once or twice, he saw me once at some kedai makan but my rabunness saved me from him, and that's about all. But then I noticed E's comments on F's page. They were close friends, really!

We are all connected to each other, in a circle, in a hoop that never ends.
How high you fly, how low you went, there will always be somebody that knows you in some way, if only you know how and where to look. Never forget your roots, never forget who you are.


3 comments:

pech said...

choked+shocking=schoking

Asma Azizan said...

fakta hari ini.. baru tau nih! abg aku gi kenduri kahwin kwn dia (lelaki). tgk2 pengantin perempuan tu kwn kakak aku masa skolah rendah dulu. tgk2 adik pompuan tu kakak wanoi (senior aku). hahahahaha. kan lawak tuh

zartezaty said...

kan! pusing2 tang tu jugak

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...