Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 21 August 2009

Because Good Boys are Hard to Find.

Last night I when I got back in our apartment, there was this uneasy feeling left inside after an intense conversation (CONVERSATION, mind you) and I wanted distraction. Distraction, however, had disappeared for a few minutes, looking for new movies to copy. Then for those few minutes I was simply lost looking for somebody, and I have never, ever, felt so helpless.

Now almost everybody's gone. And solitude never suits me really, it always left me running through pessimistic thoughts. Well, as far as this euphoria goes, I must admit that I am scared. And all the time a part of me will be somewhere else - I will always be incomplete.

Plus having to prepare rendang myself on Hari Raya? Mein Gott - mak, masuk cepat dalam beg!


2 comments:

Feezah Hanimoon said...

good girls are hard to find too...

zartezaty said...

yes dear. agreed. :)

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...