Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 26 October 2009

So I Want To Go Public, Too

Weekends with friends always brought late nights and almost-uncontrollable cash flow, but they also means GREAT fun. And gratefully I don't have to spend birth day rolling on my bed trying to plan something to do. Thanks, guys.

Heartiest thanks for all the well-wishes. You guys rock!

Thanks of thousands, too, to the babies Mira and Aisyah for your efforts on baking the cake. It was superbly Starbucks-like! I pity those who doesn't get a taste. :)

Mak and Ayah, I am still waiting for your present. :D

And now it's your turn.
You wrote me a simple blog entry. Though its effects on me wasn't as simple. It made me realise that I'm dreadfully half-blind before, for not noticing how much I am appreciated. Because it wasn't your style to go and write such stuff. It's most of the time dead-fish boring politics (still waiting to read your views on Nicolas Sarkozy hehe). Truly I am amazed at the way you managed to handle 'me'. I am difficult, I know. I am all sorts of things good and bad. I always want this and that and this and that and you breezed through it. I can't say I got away as easy as you - but I am better now at keeping my head cool and not letting my annoyance-over-the-unfulfilled-requests get to me.

I want this to last. I want to stay standing on my feet and get ready for everything but at the same time - I have never wanted to bring someone back home so much before. :)

3 comments:

xabifazli said...

hehehe..sweetnya..
ngeh3

zartezaty said...

ehh mekaseh~ :P

nina~syazna said...

aku tidak faham..sungguh berbunga2 bahasanye..ke aku yang lembap english ?
hahahahah

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...