Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 23 November 2009

I So Feel Like Kicking You.

I am unfortunately bipolar. One minute I pity, the next moment filled me with hatred. But I hold on to the same principle: The things you have done, you cannot undo; you must bear the consequences. In other words, PADAN MUKA. I try my best not to say these two words to the face, though, I know how piercingly sharp it could be when you are (for example) in regret about something you lost etc.
But still. Let's pray I don't hate you.

I lost my phone in Luton Airport but got a new number. Message me thru Facebook so we could keep in contact.

I moved and there's no Internet connection in this house. Am still considering whether I should buy those broadband thingies. Maybe yes, maybe not.

NB: Mak, bukan orang yg salah sbb hilang phone. Jangan marah. Haha. Makcik rumah lama tu mmg Yahudi tp dia tak kacau pun. Anyway, da selamat pindah da. :)


2 comments:

Feezah Hanimoon said...

still my clumsy ejat~ haha...jgn marah.bak la no ang ejat oiiii.bek beli wireless weh.leh download2.

jera said...

sbb pa pindah rumah ejat?

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...