Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Pomegranate.

I am procrastinating.

I am stealing time.

I don't smoke grey cigars, by the way.

But I like the colour grey.

And brown. And dark green.

But not black.

Portmonnaies may be black. Cameras. Handphones. Neckties. Stuff like that.

The sweater I'm wearing is white with grey writings on it.

It said
Sports est. 1959
But it was covered all over with little red spots. Klitze-klitzeklein.

But no, my sweater is not polka-dotted.

And no, I don't have chicken pox.

It was this: I cut myself a pomegranate after dinner. As dessert.

It bled.

I was surprised.

I wiped the pomegranate blood off the table with a cloth.

In Hamburg, we call the wipecloth Feudel instead of the usual Lappen.

The cloth was white.

I did not rinse it afterwards.

I hung it at the sink.

Because I loved the colours. Real red. On white.

I stood a few seconds and looked at the piece of wipecloth.

Then I rinsed it. The red washed away, leaving only a piece of damp white cloth.

I then took my cut pomegranate into my room to eat.

As I dig into the fruit with a spoon, it spurted blood again.

All over my white sweater.

Did I spell pomegranate right?

In German we call them Granatapfel.

PomegranatePomegranatePromegranatePromegranatePomegranatePome granatePromegranatePromegranatePomegranatePomegranatePromegranatePromegranatePomegranatePomegranatePromegranatePromegranate
Po me gra na te






1 comment:

Feezah Hanimoon said...

it's not hard to find real red on white la ejat. do no hesitate untuk basuh kain tu. nanti ad plak polka dot hitam2 atas dia. lalat german ni sama ja cm msia. suka berak merata. ngeh ngeh ngeh:)

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...