Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 4 December 2009

Finally!

Have you ever experienced the relief of being able to recall what've been nagging your mind since, like, a million years ago?

*Alittlebitofexaggerationneverhurts:)*

So it all started a few days before our Treffen in Frankfurt. A girlfriend wrote a blog entry, I read it, but nothing else came into my mind except these three words:

I feel you.
When we were together we discussed this blog entry, we quoted it, but I still could not figure it out, why is it that these three words have been nagging the back of mind continuously:

I feel you.

And as I was starting to tackle a really complicated piece of homework a single grey brain cell, upon waking up from sleep, decided to nudge the cell beside him, who is at the moment scratching his chin thinking about those three words. They electrocuted each other a little bit (that's how I've always pictured signals sent by cells in our body, blame the TV) and sent signals to my hands, who released a non-functional pen they have been holding on to since the past fifteen minutes, and went instead to type those three words into Google:

I feel you.

I found the answer on Youtube. So I finally get to solve the mysterious, sad cries of "I feel you" in my head.




Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...