Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 10 December 2009

Weihnachtszeit ist Schoen

Lets say the whole of my skin weighs 8.9 kgs.
My head 3.5 kgs,
my arms 5 kgs
my legs 7 kgs,
my bones 9 kgs
my blood 5 kgs,
my cells, nerves, muscles and blood artileries 7 kgs,
my heart, intestines, liver and lungs, as well as clothes as 7 kgs,
and the food I recently ate as 0.5 kgs; this means

I only weigh 5.6 kgs. :)

I don't know if they always have them at Christmas time; or it can be found only in Goethe but they served satay at the Weihnachtsfeier just now. Cool, huh? :)

2 comments:

wanmohdfazli said...

pandainye dia kira3!hehee

ezatychun said...

eh tak betul ke? ahhaha

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...