Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 4 December 2009

I am Amazed at My Ability to Ramble.

Let's say he asked me out.

Not exactly that he will, you know, seeing the circumstances: He and I, we are different, way too much different. Plus the fact that he already had someone of his own does not help, and if you really look closely at the matter, he and I are so-called 'colleagues', and colleagues don't date each other; they take 7-minute breaks in stationary cupboards. And I have never seen a stationary cupboard in anywhere in Goethe, plus it's a FAT CHANCE (no pun intended) if I am going to stay for seven minutes inside a cupboard.

Anyway, it will be too much of a hassle to keep the others from knowing, and the language barrier is unimaginably high, I've had too much embarassing moments telling jokes in German that nobody laughs at (because nobody could understand), and I am not looking forward to more embarassing moments especially when there are just the two of us. I wouldn't have the chance to hope that somebody else starts a new topic, for example.

Plus the notion is actually amazingly ridiculous, seeing that we barely speak to each other (OK, that's a little bit of an understatement, but still, we never spoke about things that really matters). He would not, in a trillion years,'fall in like' with someone like me. He is way too young, by the way. I've had enough of all these young people.

But still, if he IS to ask me out, I wouldn't have had anything to wear.



Funny how a girl's mind work, eh? :)

No comments:

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...