Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 17 January 2010

New Year

The past few years I had kept on repeating:

If I had cared about what people said, I would be stick thin by now.

But two weeks before New Year (aided by a bout of three-day freaking-funny-but-true brainwashing session from some not-so-soft-spoken friends) I realised that I SHOULD care. I noticed that after each stair-climbing session I am so out of breath, be it only a few steps. My fingers turned pudgy and Dudley-like. Tudung emphasizes my double chins. Jeans started to need a little bit more effort on buttoning up.
And the biggest horror of it all- I began to hate every piece of clothing I tried on in the fitting room. My stomach practically bulges out (GROSS!! It saves money, however, I didn't buy things which are one size bigger than my usual).

Zufriedenheit ist seitdem ums Leben gekommen.

I should pay more attention to what I eat, move a LOT more, and prevent myself from being a REAL polar bear!

So this year I resolved one thing - I am going to be the Biggest Loser. I was never so determined like this before - don't dampen my spirits with your "You already look good the way you are" like my Gastmutter did, okay? :D

Wish me luck with all the muesli and body-wrenching pilates.

3 comments:

jera said...

ejat, jom try nh utk 8 minggu!

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/belly-off-club-workout

dh lama aku dpt link tp xstat2 lg hehe

zartezaty said...

aku nk target po ngn peha la jera. anylinks?

zartezaty said...

haha btw, aku guna workout yang x perlukan ape2 prop sbb aku kedekut. :P

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...