Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 18 December 2010

Love Like This

I am seriously in love with my friends. HAHA

I love my friends seriously.

Well that's a good example. I always thought that saying 'I love you' is equal with 'I am in love with you' but there you go, they carry different meanings.

But to this very day I have met two new friends that I am able to love to bits after only meeting them for a single day. I found that they are characteristically alike so maybe that explains why I love the latter so strong, though maybe it's an undeserved privilege.

Or maybe something to be avoided because anyone I love might suffer from unknown stalking activities, but let's leave that out.

Enough with this mushy-mushy stuff. Pelik kot.
Err. But that leaves me with completely nothing to write *about. So peace *out!



P/S: Ever since the "Glitters' episode of How I Met Your Mother
(I heart you Barney) I have been pronouncing 'out' in Canadian accent - as 'oot'. Damn funny ha ha. Ok not so much.

No comments:

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...