Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 6 December 2010

Random Facts about

Emak.

Friends told me I took after my mother not in looks but in attitude. I beg to differ since my mother is a (quite) soft-spoken person and is not one to express her own true feelings.

Anyways we share one thing in common - we both have the same clown instinct.
(which btw reminded me of a close friends' words - that particular guy liked to see me as a clown ONLY, he will never like me in ways other than that. well, i deal with heartbreaks by kicking them hard).

Back to my mother.

This is her latest picture.


Drama Mydin bersama Remy Ishak. Kah kah. My siblings and I were making fun of the picture and emak came over, did as if she was running alongside before asking us to snap a photo of her. And played well along when my sister told her to look afraid. Haha.
My mother had this Nokia with a simple camera and she loved it to bits. The one thing she would bring anywhere. Doesn't matter if she forgot her purse - her camera she won't leave behind. And if you're away she will MMS the pictures to you so you will be able to join in the fun.

Here's another picture of emak.

When asked about the pose she told us "I was pretending to be afraid".


But I think all mothers are funny. They joke at things you didn't expect. Go on, ask your mother a random question and prepare to be amused. :)

1 comment:

pech said...

mak aku marah kalau soalan random sangat!

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...