Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 7 September 2013

Another end, another beginning

Tomorrow I go back to the university for the start of my final year. One last semester at the teacher training institute, then off I go to school for practicum. Then the wait for the call for posting. Which I'm sure is going to be a long one.
This semester break is by far the most eventful. I met old friends, reconnected. I took charge of a lot of things- it was small scale I know but it was a start... I feel like I'm starting to grow up, and though it's like a budding root trying to break through the surface of the soil, it's still a start.

No comments:

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...