Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 3 November 2014

Ketik ketik


Jogjakarta came up in a recent conversation and I thought of an old friend who sat with me when I was bored to death and got his guitar and ketik lagu ini for me.

He's from Jogjakarta. Haha.

Anyway I stopped being friends with him after I came back from Germany because somebody told me he was talking about me behind my back - read: he called me fat.

Not that I am offended if people call me fat. I call me fat every day. But it wasn't nice. When you talk about some proportions being fat.

Apa-apalah. Losing a friend is sad. Especially when he tried to reconcile but I ignored it so high and mightily.

No comments:

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...