Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 21 February 2009

I Had Some Chocs, So I Am OK Now

My past was a waste of time.

They say time heals, you learn from experience, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, crap crap crap, yadda yadda. To me, what I did wasn't learning. It was kinda experiencing something firsthand, so you can tell sbd else about it later.

But nobody brings time-turners in their pockets. Being here, now, I feel so old. And wasted. I'm quite happy, yes, but it took me quite a lot of effort to forget. Sometimes I still caught myself staring out of the window with this stone (which had never really disappeared) weighing my heart down.

No comments:

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...