Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 21 February 2009

If You Still Do It, It's Okay, I Just Won't Befriend You.

This is SO me, but I had a MAJOR crush in this one guy last week. So I went high and low looking for his ***** account. You know me lah, kan. I must cari sampai ke lubang cacing. =)
But what I found disappoint me, like, TOTALLY. You see, I don't like guys that:

  1. Use excessive short forms online. You have unlimited access to free space, kan. Text messages I can understand, but on the Internet? A few more taps on the keyboard wont tire you to death. Write in full, whenever you can. I know its uncool and skema not to use short forms. But still. Bukannye susah pun.
  2. WRiTes LiKe tHis. Huruf besar-kecik. My mother is a language teacher, she used to express her annoyance at such texts. So you know where I got the trait from. Anyway. Kan leceh tulis gitu. Rajin betul korang.
  3. Doesn't know what he's talking about. Like in the 'About Me' section, you're supposed to write about you. Don't you even know yourself? There're only two types of people, one tells about him- / herself, one doesn't. If you're too lazy to write, then don't, just leave it empty. Don't write such things like 'I dont even know who I am' because it merely shows that you're plain stupid.
More to update later. Happy Weekend.

7 comments:

jera said...

no.3: if you are 12-14 and have the biggest crush on the jonas boys or zach efron, i could accept it la. other than that...it just shows your retarded-ness. oops there, i said it. its annoying as hell!

jera said...

silap2 no. 2

Anonymous said...

do i noe dis guy??? :)

Buluisme said...

aish.. marah ke kak mon? ahahah! LOL
xtau lak ko da ade blog. ops, xtau = shortform! sori2!
maksud aku, tidak tahu pula kamu sudah ada blog.wahahaha =P

zartezaty said...

bulu nganjing aku. hantu sampah. ahhaha

sikit bole aa. byk2 smp nk bace pun naik juling, tak rimas? ahaha.

The Man Who Lose Himself said...

Sapekah laki2 yg xbtuah ini??hehehehe~

zartezaty said...

hehe. nama dirahsiakan atas sebab2 keselamatan.

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...