Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 16 February 2009

Lets Wear Green to the Assembly

A few days ago, adhi asked me something out of the blue. adhi is my current classmate.

adi : kenapa kau tanak cari orang baru ek?

me : huh? napa? (do i look so desperate?)

adi : takde aa. mcm ni la. aku bole rekemen suma org kat kau kecuali *bleep*

me : hahaha. ade plak gitu. tp napa? (duh. like i wanted him.)

adi : dia tu *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* laa. ko nk yang mcmne? aku bole tunjuk. yg bole main gitar? buat lagu? macam2 ada~

me : hahaha! ok2! aku nak yang bole buat lagu, bole main gitar, main piano, ade keta, kaya.. (nonexistent, i know. they're all ipbarians anyway!)

adi : sudahlah kau, demand sgt!

p/s : names are bleeped out due to explicitness
p/p/s : in brackets were my thoughts that time.

what worries me, though, is that i have always promised myself not to let this teensy weensy love thingy to occupy the greater part of my mind. i have always regarded boyfriends as unimportant. If they're there, they're there. but why does people ask me such questions?

oh yeah. i learned today in the assembly that malaysia is gonna participate in the event earth hour, in dem werden all lights in buildings be turned off by participating members. lets spread the word. the time begins 8.30 pm (malaysia time) on 28th march 2008.

i swear i'll try my best to raise awareness on environmental issues. starting with myself, of course. plus me being a future teacher promises some 'kuasa veto' for me on the innocent minds of young malaysians. their minds will be shaped to my own liking. heheh. best juga ya.

when i am a teacher i will ask my students not to call me Frau behind my back. they are free to use my name. because i dont want them to call me "frau this" and "frau that", denn frau literally means 'woman'. but if they dare to call me Izzati to my face, i will give them lines they will never forget. Oh God. I can't wait. =)

2 comments:

jera said...

ejat! dh ada blogsot. ho yeah~

pech said...

aku gak suh dia buat blogspot.
kan dpt hoyeah skali dr jera noob.

aku xphm.apa masalah pgil frau

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...