Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 29 April 2009

I Swear Upon My Black Eyeliners

that I will make it to Germany this year.

By the way, I'm quite under pressure. My lecturer keeps on saying:

"Sekarang dah ada yang hampir lawan Izzati"
"Hari ni Izzati pun banyak salah"
"Lain kali jangan bagi Izzati menang"

Although she said it mainly to motivate the others, I couldn't help feeling like an outcast. Nobody likes me. =(

But the most touching:

"One can also fail exams, you know. Especially when they think they're so clever."

She said it when after giving back a corrected letter I wrote. Of course I do mistakes. Who could write a perfect letter? Maybe after a few corrections, yes. Plus I like to experiment with words when I do exercises. Of course I use it wrongly sometimes.
But I do admit that I did quite a lot of careless, grammatical errors. But I have Attention Deficit Disorder. My attention tends to ebb away after a short while. I need to to meditate, maybe? Or even do yoga. Bole kurus. Hee.

2 comments:

jera said...

xphm cmna org leh meditate while doing yoga. all that i keep thinking was, bila nk tukaq position nh uggh lenguh sakit segala...mybe utk org yg flexible its a relaxing exercise la kot.

btw i think the lecturer just have a lot (and i mean A WHOLE LOT) of expectation on u than the others. which is not a bad thing at all! =)

zartezaty said...

maybe. tp it became a burden on me. aku kn x bole terlalu serius.

ill just have to bear with it until end of nxt month, anyway.

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...