Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 20 April 2009

Why oh Whyyy.

I am currently undergoing a really frustating phase. I need an escape route. I need to tell someone whatever crossed into my mind at that precise moment. I couldn't stop myself. I am embarassed at times but I simply don't stop myself. I tried writing in a diary but since I am lazier than ever before, I couldn't write longer than 5 minutes.

I have a housemate named N. I tell her everything. I didn't listen to anybody, I just want ppl to listen to me. Geez. Bengang sendiri.

1 comment:

jera said...

i'm convinced now that ppl dont keep secrets. it's just not in their nature. if someone turns out to actually be a good secret keeper, then it's a kes berkecuali.

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...