Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Kusut

Yes I changed my shampoo but the problem remains unsolved.

A hermit (not the crab) is perhaps so serene because he doesn't have to deal with people. Maybe I'll try retreating into a cave somewhere. Before my sanity gets torn into rippers.
Because telling people how I feel is like screaming right in the ears of a deaf. Nothing gets done. Everybody wants their own ways. Pretending you don't care what others do and living life the carefree way makes you look stupid and oh no opinions. Btw if you want to fake your way on the comment sections you can read this up: Five tips to help you.

No comments:

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...