Tick tock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 24 February 2011

This is Regrettable Procrastination

A literature review is due tomorrowt but what the hell.

I was browsing like I always do and came across a fact that 2/3 of the Swedish speaks English. Which brings me back to the few days I spent in Stockholm and the first night we were there - asking a bus driver for directions. I remembered him speaking English equivalent to a smashed china teacup but all the same being so helpful that he even left his driver's seat and went down onto the street to show me where to go. Then I remembered the sumpah hensem gila Calvin Klein underwear model-like man behind the counter at the railway station. When we were turning our maps upside down looking for our way to the hostel a really friendly couple approached us and asked "may we help you" and I was so damned touched. Have yet to return the deed to some lucky tourist.

OK homework calls.

No comments:

Hallo zusammen!

 1. 2022 ist mein achtes Jahr in als Lehrerin in Mersing. 2. Ich bin gerade mit meinem 2. Kind schwanger. 3. Mein erstes Kind ist 3 Jahre al...